Better Together: Data-Driven Instruction Powered by Illuminate
When FastBridge Learning joined the Illuminate Education family in June 2019, it brought together pioneers in integration of improved assessment and data-management tools for teachers with all of the FAST measures. From this has sprung many new opportunities, including custom assessment item banks, data management and warehouse tools, giving these combined products more potential than ever.
On Wednesday, December 4, from 3-4 p.m CST, join our panel of senior staff from Fastbridge Learning and Illuminate Education as they talk about these opportunities and the benefits of the combined illuminated future!
Topics will include:
- A review of the Illuminate Education product portfolio including DnA, EduClimber, and Item Banks, and how they compliment FAST
- How these tools can work together to help teachers and students
- Details of who to contact for more information about specific solutions
Register here - we look forward to seeing you!
Moderator: Sarah Brown, Ph.D., Executive Director of Professional Learning, Illuminate Education
- Rachel Brown, Ph.D., NCSP, Senior Academic Officer, FastBridge Learning
- Jaime Harris, Ed.S., Product Manager, Illuminate Education
- Jeremy O'Neil, Senior Product Success Director, Illuminate Education
- Kate Pechacek, M.Ed., Solutions Engineer, Illuminate Education